1. Cookies use policy
This policy applies to cookies used on the rual.ro website operated by S.C. Rual Farm s.r.l., headquartered in12 Iovita Street, 3 Floor, District 5, Bucharest, Romania, registered at the Trade Register with no. J40 / 20518/2004, Unique Registration Code: RO17028553, phone. +40 21 314 0878, e-mail: email@example.com
Please note that the total deactivation of cookies to provide information may make it impossible to view the content of our website correctly or the impossibility of accessing all the functions offered by our website.
2. What is a Cookie and WEB beacon?
- Cookie – is a special text file, small, consisting of letters and numbers, often encoded, sent by a server to a browser (web browser) and then sent back (unmodified) by the browser, every time he accesses that server . Cookies are used for authentication as well as for tracking user behavior, typical applications for retaining user preferences and implementing the “shopping cart” system. The cookie does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user’s computer.
- WEB beacon – is an electronic image, also called GIF with a single pixel (1×1) or blank. Web beacons may recognize certain types of information on the visitor’s computer, such as: the visitor’s cookie number, the date and time the page was viewed, and the description of the page where the Web beacon is located. You can inhibit Web beacons by rejecting associated cookies.
3. What are cookies used for?
In this Cookies Policy, the term “cookie” is used broadly and includes similar technologies such as localStorage. Cookies contribute to the operation of this site and provide us with information about how you interact with it. We use this information to improve our site. We do not seek to identify individual users unless they offer to provide us with their contact details via a form or a request on the site.
These files make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and present to it content tailored to his preferences. Cookies provide the user with a pleasant browsing experience and support our efforts to provide services tailored to the user, eg: online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content.
4. What types of cookies do we use?
Session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the browsing session closes or the application closes. Fixed cookies are files that remain in the user’s terminal for a period defined by the parameters of that cookie or until they are manually deleted by the user.
The cookies used on this site can be classified into three categories:
I. Strictly necessary cookies. These are essential for the operation of some features of the site, such as sending the content of the completed forms on the site. Without these cookies, we will not be able to offer you the services you request, such as the answer to the contact form. This category also includes cookies that allow us to offer you the services explicitly requested by you during an open session in the browser. These cookies do not collect information about you that could be used for marketing purposes or to monitor the places you have browsed the internet.
II. Functional cookies. These are used to memorize the choices you make to provide you with new features that will enhance your site experience.
III. Analytical cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the site, for example the number of visits and the average duration of a visit.
5. How they are used cookies by this site?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
- Site performance cookies;
- Visitor analysis cookies;
- Registration cookies;
- Cookies for advertising or advertising providers;
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site, being set on the user’s device when accessing the website or following the actions performed on the site. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not work properly.
Details on changing browser settings can be found on the browser developer websites below:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
Web beacons. The pages of our site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that allow us to record activities such as visiting a certain web page. Web beacons are used to track the use of this site and to monitor its performance.
Use of IP addresses.
An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on the Internet. We use your IP address and the type of browser you use to analyze your site usage pattern, detect site issues, and improve the services we provide to you. But without additional information, your IP address cannot identify you individually.
6. What data do cookies contain?
In many cases, cookies do not directly identify Internet users, but the terminal from which they accessed certain web pages. This data is encrypted, making it impossible for unauthorized persons to access it.
7. Retention and deletion of cookies
In general, an application used to access web pages allows you to save cookies on the user’s terminal by default. These settings can be changed by the user so that the automatic administration of cookies is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed every time cookies are sent to his terminal.
8. Useful additional information
If you want to know more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links: